In this message, I am going to detail the way the Tepfer trojan injected into your computer, and the best way to get rid of Tepfer trojan virus.
What is Tepfer trojan?
|Similar behavior||Wintrim, QuasarRAT, Eggnog, SpectreLoader, MyloBot, Extgen|
See If Your System Has Been Affected by Tepfer trojan
Trojan viruses are one of the leading malware kinds by its injection rate for quite a long period of time. And now, throughout the pandemic, when malware got significantly active, trojan viruses increased their activity, too. You can see a number of messages on different websites, where people are grumbling about the Tepfer trojan virus in their computers, and asking for aid with Tepfer trojan virus removal.
Trojan Tepfer is a type of virus that injects right into your system, and afterwards executes different malicious features. These features depend on a type of Tepfer trojan: it can serve as a downloader for many other malware or as a launcher for another harmful program which is downloaded together with the Tepfer trojan virus. Over the last 2 years, trojans are likewise delivered with e-mail attachments, and most of cases utilized for phishing or ransomware injection.
Tepfer2 also known as
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 005722f11 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 005722f11 )|
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/TrojanDropper.Agent.SLC|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 99)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=84)|
What are the symptoms of Tepfer trojan?
- Behavioural detection: Executable code extraction – unpacking;
- Sample contains Overlay data;
- Performs HTTP requests potentially not found in PCAP.;
- Reads data out of its own binary image;
- CAPE extracted potentially suspicious content;
- Drops a binary and executes it;
- The binary contains an unknown PE section name indicative of packing;
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- Attempts to modify proxy settings;
- Yara rule detections observed from a process memory dump/dropped files/CAPE;
The common symptom of the Tepfer trojan virus is a steady appearance of a wide range of malware – adware, browser hijackers, et cetera. Because of the activity of these malicious programs, your PC becomes extremely lagging: malware uses up big amounts of RAM and CPU abilities.
One more noticeable impact of the Tepfer trojan virus visibility is unfamiliar programs displayed in task manager. In some cases, these processes may attempt to mimic system processes, however, you can understand that they are not legit by taking a look at the source of these processes. Quasi system applications and Tepfer trojan’s processes are always listed as a user’s programs, not as a system’s.
How to remove Tepfer trojan virus?
- Download and install Loaris Trojan Remover.
- Open Loaris and perform a “Standard scan“.
- “Move to quarantine” all items.
- Open “Tools” tab – Press “Reset Browser Settings“.
- Approve the reset pressing “Yes” button in the appeared window.
- Restart your computer.
To delete Tepfer trojan and also be sure that all additional malware, downloaded with the help of this trojan, will be cleaned, too, I’d recommend you to use Loaris Trojan Remover.
Tepfer removal guide
To spot and remove all malicious programs on your computer using Loaris Trojan Remover, it’s better to use Standard or Full scan. Removable scan, as well as Custom, will scan only specified folders, so such scans cannot provide the full information.
You can see the detects till the scan process goes. Nevertheless, to perform any actions against spotted malicious items, you need to wait until the scan is finished, or to stop the scan.
To choose the appropriate action for each detected viruses, choose the arrow in front of the name of detected viruses. By default, all malicious items will be moved to quarantine.
How to remove Tepfer Trojan?
Description: Trojan Tepfer is a kind of virus that infiltrates into your computer, and after that performs different destructive functions. These features depend upon a type of Tepfer trojan: it can act as a downloader for many other malware or as a launcher for another destructive program which is downloaded in addition to the Tepfer trojan. During the last two years, trojans are also dispersed via e-mail attachments, and most of situations utilized for phishing or ransomware infiltration.
Operating System: Windows
Application Category: Trojan
User Review( votes)
- What is Trojan Horse: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_horse_(computing)
- Tepfer VirusTotal Report: https://www.virustotal.com/api/v3/files/e5b0c09aca21c71d1f7cbd9a8355b0f6eaf0fbbd4221ff4f01468cf00cad4bc0