Therms of Use
The terms “virus-removal.info”, “Service”, “Site”, “we”, “us” refer to the owner of the site, the term “you” refers to the user of the site.
- Virus-removal.info is a public access general purpose site, which is dedicated to fighting against viruses (malicious software). It is an informational site that provides the informational service at zero cost to members and non-members of this site. The site includes the database of viruses, security-related news, software recommendations for virus removal, the list of malicious and harmless files section.
- The site might be affiliated with any product that is recommended on it. Some of these products (anti-malware programs, anti-viruses, trojan removers, etc.) are paid. We might get affiliate commissions when our visitors purchase some of these products that are recommended by us on virus-removal.info. They all are legitimate programs and have been tested before adding them to the site. However, when you decide to download software from our site, you install and use this software at your own risk. The site does not take any responsibility for the accuracy or the operation of recommended programs.
- Virus-removal.info and its affiliates do not review or monitor web sites linking to the service or posted in descriptions, comments, and similar content that is available on the site. When clicking links or references posted on Virus-removal.info, you acknowledge that virus-removal.info is not responsible for the accuracy or content of those links. You click these links and leave the website at your own risk.
- Visitors can post comments and provide feedback to virus-removal.info and its affiliates. You agree not to post or transmit any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Posting information of copyrighted material is not allowed and your comments, corrections, edits, descriptions will be removed from this site. Virus-removal.info and its affiliates reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted in comments or postings. Virus-removal.info and its affiliates reserve the right, in their sole discretion, deny access to the site/page systems provided for general community use. Unauthorized and unlawful use of the site may give rise to a claim for damages.
- The use of the Service and the Site is at your own risk. NEITHER VIRUS-REMOVAL.INFO, NOR ANY OF AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND SITES. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST VIRUS-REMOVAL.INFO AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
- Any comments, corrections, edits you post or transmit to the Service and/or the sites is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant 2-spyware.com and its affiliates the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose.
- As a visitor of virus-removal.info, you may receive regular email updates and occasional emails from the administrators. You may be informed about new features and enhancements. We try to limit email contact as much as possible from the system administrators, however, when an email is sent and returned with an email bad address, we will attempt to locate a correct address from any linked web site, and failing that your information will be disabled.
- This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Service and the Site shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of California (USA). By your usage of or your posting to, this site constitutes your agreement to, but not limited to, the current conditions listed in this agreement.