In this post, I am going to clarify how the RiseProStealer trojan infused into your personal computer, as well as how to clear away RiseProStealer trojan virus.
What is RiseProStealer trojan?
|Barys, FraudLoad, NetLoader, FakePlayer, Pedrp, Woozlist
See If Your System Has Been Affected by RiseProStealer trojan
Trojan viruses are among the leading malware types by its injection frequency for quite a long time. And now, throughout the pandemic, when malware became immensely active, trojan viruses boosted their activity, too. You can see lots of messages on various sources, where people are grumbling concerning the RiseProStealer trojan virus in their computer systems, and requesting assisting with RiseProStealer trojan virus clearing.
Trojan RiseProStealer is a sort of virus that infiltrates into your PC, and afterwards performs a wide range of destructive functions. These functions depend upon a sort of RiseProStealer trojan: it might act as a downloader for other malware or as a launcher for an additional destructive program which is downloaded along with the RiseProStealer trojan. Over the last two years, trojans are additionally distributed through e-mail add-ons, and most of cases used for phishing or ransomware injection.
RiseProStealer2 also known as
|malicious (high confidence)
|a variant of Win32/Agent.ADVG
|Malicious (score: 100)
|malware (ai score=88)
What are the symptoms of RiseProStealer trojan?
- A file was accessed within the Public folder.;
- Sample contains Overlay data;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Russian;
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- Uses Windows utilities to create a scheduled task;
- Behavioural detection: Transacted Hollowing;
- Creates a copy of itself;
- Uses suspicious command line tools or Windows utilities;
- Yara rule detections observed from a process memory dump/dropped files/CAPE;
The common indicator of the RiseProStealer trojan virus is a gradual appearance of a wide range of malware – adware, browser hijackers, and so on. Because of the activity of these destructive programs, your personal computer becomes extremely lagging: malware consumes substantial quantities of RAM and CPU abilities.
An additional visible effect of the RiseProStealer trojan virus existence is unidentified operations showed in task manager. Frequently, these processes may try to mimic system processes, but you can understand that they are not legit by taking a look at the source of these tasks. Quasi system applications and RiseProStealer trojan’s processes are always specified as a user’s processes, not as a system’s.
How to remove RiseProStealer trojan virus?
- Download and install Loaris Trojan Remover.
- Open Loaris and perform a “Standard scan“.
- “Move to quarantine” all items.
- Open “Tools” tab – Press “Reset Browser Settings“.
- Approve the reset pressing “Yes” button in the appeared window.
- Restart your computer.
To erase RiseProStealer trojan and be sure that all added malware, downloaded with the help of this trojan, will be wiped out, too, I’d suggest you to use Loaris Trojan Remover.
RiseProStealer removal guide
To detect and delete all malicious items on your computer using Loaris Trojan Remover, it’s better to use Standard or Full scan. Removable scan, as well as Custom, will check only specified folders, so such checks are not able to provide the full information.
You can see the detects till the scan process lasts. Nevertheless, to execute any actions against spotted malicious programs, you need to wait until the scan is finished, or to interrupt the scan.
To choose the specific action for each detected malware, click the arrow in front of the detection name of detected malicious programs. By default, all viruses will be moved to quarantine.
How to remove RiseProStealer Trojan?
Description: Trojan RiseProStealer is a kind of virus that infiltrates into your computer, and after that performs different destructive functions. These features depend upon a type of RiseProStealer trojan: it can act as a downloader for many other malware or as a launcher for another destructive program which is downloaded in addition to the RiseProStealer trojan. During the last two years, trojans are also dispersed via e-mail attachments, and most of situations utilized for phishing or ransomware infiltration.
Operating System: Windows
Application Category: Trojan
User Review( votes)
- What is Trojan Horse: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_horse_(computing)
- RiseProStealer VirusTotal Report: https://www.virustotal.com/api/v3/files/bc66197ddedb5c04f095094b3e4606d64e6ad3f02a5f5157c68b74baaf5346de