In this article, I am going to detail how the Pyramid trojan infused into your personal computer, and also how to delete Pyramid trojan virus.
What is Pyramid trojan?
|Daserf, MagicHound, PowerSpritz, Vinject, BestaFera, Nutex
See If Your System Has Been Affected by Pyramid trojan
Trojan viruses are among the leading malware types by its injection rate for quite a long time. And currently, during the pandemic, when malware became tremendously active, trojan viruses enhanced their activity, too. You can see a lot of messages on different sources, where users are whining about the Pyramid trojan virus in their computers, as well as asking for assisting with Pyramid trojan virus elimination.
Trojan Pyramid is a type of virus that injects right into your PC, and after that performs various malicious functions. These features rely on a kind of Pyramid trojan: it may function as a downloader for additional malware or as a launcher for another destructive program which is downloaded together with the Pyramid trojan. During the last two years, trojans are likewise spread via email add-ons, and most of cases used for phishing or ransomware infiltration.
Pyramid2 also known as
|Malicious (score: 99)
|malicious (high confidence)
|Static AI – Malicious PE
|malware (ai score=83)
What are the symptoms of Pyramid trojan?
- Sample contains Overlay data;
- Presents an Authenticode digital signature;
- Reads data out of its own binary image;
- CAPE extracted potentially suspicious content;
- The binary contains an unknown PE section name indicative of packing;
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- Attempts to identify installed AV products by installation directory;
- Operates on local firewall’s policies and settings;
- Deletes executed files from disk;
- Attempts to disable UAC;
- Attempts to modify or disable Security Center warnings;
- Attempts to modify Microsoft Office security settings;
- Uses suspicious command line tools or Windows utilities;
The usual signs and symptom of the Pyramid trojan virus is a steady appearance of different malware – adware, browser hijackers, and so on. Because of the activity of these malicious programs, your system comes to be really lagging: malware uses up large amounts of RAM and CPU capabilities.
Another noticeable impact of the Pyramid trojan virus presence is unidentified processes showed off in task manager. Frequently, these processes might attempt to mimic system processes, but you can understand that they are not legit by taking a look at the genesis of these tasks. Pseudo system applications and Pyramid trojan’s processes are always specified as a user’s tasks, not as a system’s.
How to remove Pyramid trojan virus?
- Download and install Loaris Trojan Remover.
- Open Loaris and perform a “Standard scan“.
- “Move to quarantine” all items.
- Open “Tools” tab – Press “Reset Browser Settings“.
- Approve the reset pressing “Yes” button in the appeared window.
- Restart your computer.
To delete Pyramid trojan and also ensure that all additional malware, downloaded with the help of this trojan, will certainly be cleaned, too, I’d recommend you to use Loaris Trojan Remover.
Pyramid removal guide
To detect and remove all malicious items on your computer using Loaris, it’s better to make use of Standard or Full scan. Removable scan, as well as Custom, will check only specified folders, so these types of scans cannot provide the full information.
You can see the detects during the scan process goes. Nonetheless, to execute any actions against spotted malicious items, you need to wait until the process is over, or to interrupt the scan.
To designate the appropriate action for each detected malicious items, click the arrow in front of the name of detected viruses. By default, all viruses will be moved to quarantine.
How to remove Pyramid Trojan?
Description: Trojan Pyramid is a kind of virus that infiltrates into your computer, and after that performs different destructive functions. These features depend upon a type of Pyramid trojan: it can act as a downloader for many other malware or as a launcher for another destructive program which is downloaded in addition to the Pyramid trojan. During the last two years, trojans are also dispersed via e-mail attachments, and most of situations utilized for phishing or ransomware infiltration.
Operating System: Windows
Application Category: Trojan
User Review( votes)
- What is Trojan Horse: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_horse_(computing)
- Pyramid VirusTotal Report: https://www.virustotal.com/api/v3/files/3c66c1035f8c1e147f74d57ad6246681d4238d3977293c0671d1235ee310ab2d