In this message, I am going to explain the way the Mixer trojan injected into your PC, and how to delete Mixer trojan virus.
What is Mixer trojan?
|Similar behavior||Skeeyah, Redirector, Mepaow, Zbot, Nirinf, Torrost|
See If Your System Has Been Affected by Mixer trojan
Trojan viruses are one of the leading malware sorts by its injection rate for quite a long time. And now, throughout the pandemic, when malware became immensely active, trojan viruses raised their activity, too. You can see plenty of messages on different resources, where people are complaining concerning the Mixer trojan virus in their computers, and also asking for assisting with Mixer trojan virus clearing.
Trojan Mixer is a type of virus that injects right into your personal computer, and then executes different destructive features. These features depend on a sort of Mixer trojan: it can serve as a downloader for many other malware or as a launcher for another malicious program which is downloaded in addition to the Mixer trojan virus. During the last two years, trojans are additionally dispersed through email add-ons, and in the majority of instances used for phishing or ransomware injection.
Mixer2 also known as
|K7GW||Trojan ( 700000121 )|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 700000121 )|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=82)|
Domains that associated with Mixer:
What are the symptoms of Mixer trojan?
- Executable code extraction;
- Injection (inter-process);
- Injection (Process Hollowing);
- Attempts to connect to a dead IP:Port (4 unique times);
- Creates RWX memory;
- Possible date expiration check, exits too soon after checking local time;
- Reads data out of its own binary image;
- Drops a binary and executes it;
- HTTP traffic contains suspicious features which may be indicative of malware related traffic;
- Performs some HTTP requests;
- A scripting utility was executed;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Executed a process and injected code into it, probably while unpacking;
- Checks for the presence of known windows from debuggers and forensic tools;
- Network activity contains more than one unique useragent.;
- Creates a hidden or system file;
- Attempts to modify proxy settings;
- Attempts to create or modify system certificates;
- Uses suspicious command line tools or Windows utilities;
The common sign of the Mixer trojan virus is a gradual entrance of various malware – adware, browser hijackers, and so on. Due to the activity of these malicious programs, your PC becomes extremely slow: malware uses up large quantities of RAM and CPU capacities.
One more noticeable impact of the Mixer trojan virus existence is unfamiliar operations displayed in task manager. In some cases, these processes may try to mimic system processes, but you can understand that they are not legit by taking a look at the genesis of these processes. Pseudo system applications and Mixer trojan’s processes are always detailed as a user’s programs, not as a system’s.
How to remove Mixer trojan virus?
- Download and install Loaris Trojan Remover.
- Open Loaris and perform a “Standard scan“.
- “Move to quarantine” all items.
- Open “Tools” tab – Press “Reset Browser Settings“.
- Approve the reset pressing “Yes” button in the appeared window.
- Restart your computer.
To erase Mixer trojan and ensure that all added malware, downloaded with the help of this trojan, will certainly be removed, as well, I’d suggest you to use Loaris Trojan Remover.
Mixer removal guide
To detect and remove all malicious programs on your PC using Loaris Trojan Remover, it’s better to utilize Standard or Full scan. Removable scan, as well as Custom, will check only specified directories, so such types of scans cannot provide the full information.
You can observe the detects till the scan process lasts. Nonetheless, to execute any actions against detected viruses, you need to wait until the scan is over, or to interrupt the scanning process.
To choose the specific action for each detected viruses, click the arrow in front of the detection name of detected malicious items. By default, all viruses will be sent to quarantine.
How to remove Mixer Trojan?
Description: Trojan Mixer is a kind of virus that infiltrates into your computer, and after that performs different destructive functions. These features depend upon a type of Mixer trojan: it can act as a downloader for many other malware or as a launcher for another destructive program which is downloaded in addition to the Mixer trojan. During the last two years, trojans are also dispersed via e-mail attachments, and most of situations utilized for phishing or ransomware infiltration.
Operating System: Windows
Application Category: Trojan
User Review( votes)
- What is Trojan Horse: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_horse_(computing)
- Mixer VirusTotal Report: