In this post, I am going to clarify how the Dropper trojan infused into your system, and the best way to remove Dropper trojan virus.
What is Dropper trojan?
|Similar behavior||EnCDoc, Zeeborot, Drkller, Qqpass, Aicat, Adduser|
See If Your System Has Been Affected by Dropper trojan
Trojan viruses are one of the leading malware sorts by its injection frequency for quite a long period of time. And currently, throughout the pandemic, when malware became immensely active, trojan viruses increased their activity, too. You can see a lot of messages on diverse resources, where users are whining concerning the Dropper trojan virus in their computers, as well as requesting for aid with Dropper trojan virus clearing.
Trojan Dropper is a type of virus that infiltrates into your personal computer, and after that executes a wide range of harmful functions. These functions depend on a kind of Dropper trojan: it may act as a downloader for many other malware or as a launcher for another harmful program which is downloaded in addition to the Dropper trojan. Over the last two years, trojans are likewise delivered through email add-ons, and most of instances used for phishing or ransomware injection.
Dropper2 also known as
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Suspicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=87)|
Domains that associated with Dropper:
What are the symptoms of Dropper trojan?
- Executable code extraction;
- Injection (inter-process);
- Injection (Process Hollowing);
- Creates RWX memory;
- Possible date expiration check, exits too soon after checking local time;
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.;
- Attempts to connect to a dead IP:Port (18 unique times);
- Starts servers listening on 127.0.0.1:0;
- Expresses interest in specific running processes;
- Reads data out of its own binary image;
- A process created a hidden window;
- Drops a binary and executes it;
- HTTP traffic contains suspicious features which may be indicative of malware related traffic;
- Performs some HTTP requests;
- Looks up the external IP address;
- A scripting utility was executed;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Detects Sandboxie through the presence of a library;
- Detects Avast Antivirus through the presence of a library;
- Executed a process and injected code into it, probably while unpacking;
- Checks for the presence of known windows from debuggers and forensic tools;
- Steals private information from local Internet browsers;
- Network activity contains more than one unique useragent.;
- The following process appear to have been packed with Themida: 7ydJRyMUjxHXsgluOENqW4eq.exe, hyzLh1fpw7dN66FmxmqT0g05.exe, Ig5FP5nO6c0btgYbf5cWMncv.exe, j_5Ljo4NFukMRune78xDgZJf.exe, _XyIOYuwMhREM97st57P7dot.exe, Fri158ea592d6f.exe, Ya0UzJhV8AlijtHCNFoxzQp5.exe;
- Writes a potential ransom message to disk;
- Creates a hidden or system file;
- Likely virus infection of existing system binary;
- Checks the version of Bios, possibly for anti-virtualization;
- Detects VirtualBox through the presence of a registry key;
- Attempts to modify proxy settings;
- Attempts to disable Windows Defender;
- Attempts to create or modify system certificates;
- Collects information to fingerprint the system;
- Anomalous binary characteristics;
- Uses suspicious command line tools or Windows utilities;
The common signs and symptom of the Dropper trojan virus is a steady entrance of different malware – adware, browser hijackers, and so on. As a result of the activity of these harmful programs, your personal computer ends up being very slow: malware consumes big quantities of RAM and CPU capabilities.
Another visible result of the Dropper trojan virus existence is unidentified programs showed off in task manager. Often, these processes may attempt to mimic system processes, but you can understand that they are not legit by checking out the source of these tasks. Pseudo system applications and Dropper trojan’s processes are always detailed as a user’s processes, not as a system’s.
How to remove Dropper trojan virus?
- Download and install Loaris Trojan Remover.
- Open Loaris and perform a “Standard scan“.
- “Move to quarantine” all items.
- Open “Tools” tab – Press “Reset Browser Settings“.
- Approve the reset pressing “Yes” button in the appeared window.
- Restart your computer.
To eliminate Dropper trojan and be sure that all extra malware, downloaded with the help of this trojan, will certainly be cleaned, as well, I’d recommend you to use Loaris Trojan Remover.
Dropper removal guide
To spot and eliminate all malicious programs on your personal computer using Loaris Trojan Remover, it’s better to utilize Standard or Full scan. Removable scan, as well as Custom, will check only specified folders, so such scans are not able to provide the full information.
You can spectate the detects during the scan process lasts. Nevertheless, to perform any actions against spotted malicious programs, you need to wait until the process is over, or to stop the scan.
To designate the appropriate action for each detected malware, choose the button in front of the detection name of detected viruses. By default, all malicious items will be moved to quarantine.