In this post, I am going to detail how the Avemaria trojan injected into your personal computer, as well as how to remove Avemaria trojan virus.
What is Avemaria trojan?
|Similar behavior||VBClone, CardSpy, Choziosi, RecordBreaker, XWormRAT, Upantix|
See If Your System Has Been Affected by Avemaria trojan
Trojan viruses are among the leading malware kinds by its injection frequency for quite a long period of time. And currently, throughout the pandemic, when malware became extremely active, trojan viruses enhanced their activity, too. You can see a number of messages on diverse resources, where users are whining about the Avemaria trojan virus in their computers, and asking for assistance with Avemaria trojan virus clearing.
Trojan Avemaria is a type of virus that injects right into your personal computer, and afterwards executes various harmful functions. These functions rely on a type of Avemaria trojan: it can function as a downloader for many other malware or as a launcher for an additional malicious program which is downloaded together with the Avemaria trojan virus. Over the last two years, trojans are additionally distributed using e-mail add-ons, and in the majority of instances utilized for phishing or ransomware injection.
Avemaria2 also known as
|Elastic||malicious (moderate confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 0059ebec1 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 0059ebec1 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.AXYT|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=86)|
What are the symptoms of Avemaria trojan?
- Sample contains Overlay data;
- The binary contains an unknown PE section name indicative of packing;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data.;
- The executable is compressed using UPX;
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Detects Bochs through the presence of a registry key;
- Checks the version of Bios, possibly for anti-virtualization;
- Checks the CPU name from registry, possibly for anti-virtualization;
- Collects information to fingerprint the system;
- Yara rule detections observed from a process memory dump/dropped files/CAPE;
The common sign of the Avemaria trojan virus is a progressive appearance of various malware – adware, browser hijackers, et cetera. As a result of the activity of these harmful programs, your system comes to be really sluggish: malware uses up big quantities of RAM and CPU capabilities.
An additional detectable impact of the Avemaria trojan virus existence is unidentified programs displayed in task manager. Often, these processes might attempt to mimic system processes, however, you can recognize that they are not legit by checking out the source of these processes. Pseudo system applications and Avemaria trojan’s processes are always specified as a user’s processes, not as a system’s.
How to remove Avemaria trojan virus?
- Download and install Loaris Trojan Remover.
- Open Loaris and perform a “Standard scan“.
- “Move to quarantine” all items.
- Open “Tools” tab – Press “Reset Browser Settings“.
- Approve the reset pressing “Yes” button in the appeared window.
- Restart your computer.
To remove Avemaria trojan and also be sure that all extra malware, downloaded with the help of this trojan, will be deleted, too, I’d advise you to use Loaris Trojan Remover.
Avemaria removal guide
To detect and delete all malicious items on your computer using Loaris Trojan Remover, it’s better to make use of Standard or Full scan. Removable scan, as well as Custom, will check only specified locations, so these scans are not able to provide the full information.
You can spectate the detects during the scan process goes. Nonetheless, to perform any actions against detected malicious programs, you need to wait until the scan is finished, or to stop the scan.
To designate the specific action for each detected malware, click the button in front of the detection name of detected viruses. By default, all malicious programs will be moved to quarantine.
How to remove Avemaria Trojan?
Description: Trojan Avemaria is a kind of virus that infiltrates into your computer, and after that performs different destructive functions. These features depend upon a type of Avemaria trojan: it can act as a downloader for many other malware or as a launcher for another destructive program which is downloaded in addition to the Avemaria trojan. During the last two years, trojans are also dispersed via e-mail attachments, and most of situations utilized for phishing or ransomware infiltration.
Operating System: Windows
Application Category: Trojan
User Review( votes)
- What is Trojan Horse: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_horse_(computing)
- Avemaria VirusTotal Report: https://www.virustotal.com/api/v3/files/90349bdf7b7301314834d9c8546d092ec75586d94efd2f54da3a79c286e2ed16