In this message, I am going to reveal the way the RaccoonStealer trojan injected right into your personal computer, and the best way to clear away RaccoonStealer trojan virus.
What is RaccoonStealer trojan?
|Similar behavior||Seftad, Lecna, Xlceint, Matsnu, Picrosia, VirRansom|
See If Your System Has Been Affected by RaccoonStealer trojan
Trojan viruses are one of the leading malware types by its injection rate for quite a long time. And now, throughout the pandemic, when malware got tremendously active, trojan viruses raised their activity, too. You can see lots of messages on diverse websites, where people are whining concerning the RaccoonStealer trojan virus in their computer systems, and also requesting help with RaccoonStealer trojan virus removal.
Trojan RaccoonStealer is a kind of virus that injects into your personal computer, and afterwards executes a wide range of malicious features. These features depend on a sort of RaccoonStealer trojan: it might serve as a downloader for additional malware or as a launcher for another harmful program which is downloaded together with the RaccoonStealer trojan virus. Throughout the last 2 years, trojans are also distributed through e-mail attachments, and most of situations used for phishing or ransomware infiltration.
RaccoonStealer2 also known as
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 99)|
|K7GW||Hacktool ( 700007861 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Injector.EPQK|
|Sophos||Generic ML PUA (PUA)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=84)|
Domains that associated with RaccoonStealer:
What are the symptoms of RaccoonStealer trojan?
- Executable code extraction;
- Injection (inter-process);
- Injection (Process Hollowing);
- Attempts to connect to a dead IP:Port (4 unique times);
- Creates RWX memory;
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.;
- Drops a binary and executes it;
- HTTP traffic contains suspicious features which may be indicative of malware related traffic;
- Performs some HTTP requests;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data.;
- Executed a process and injected code into it, probably while unpacking;
- Steals private information from local Internet browsers;
- Network activity contains more than one unique useragent.;
- Attempts to modify proxy settings;
- Collects information to fingerprint the system;
The frequent signs and symptom of the RaccoonStealer trojan virus is a steady appearance of different malware – adware, browser hijackers, et cetera. Due to the activity of these destructive programs, your computer ends up being extremely lagging: malware consumes large amounts of RAM and CPU capacities.
Another detectable result of the RaccoonStealer trojan virus visibility is unidentified operations showed in task manager. Sometimes, these processes might try to simulate system processes, but you can recognize that they are not legit by looking at the source of these tasks. Quasi system applications and RaccoonStealer trojan’s processes are always detailed as a user’s tasks, not as a system’s.
How to remove RaccoonStealer trojan virus?
- Download and install Loaris Trojan Remover.
- Open Loaris and perform a “Standard scan“.
- “Move to quarantine” all items.
- Open “Tools” tab – Press “Reset Browser Settings“.
- Approve the reset pressing “Yes” button in the appeared window.
- Restart your computer.
To remove RaccoonStealer trojan and be sure that all satellite malware, downloaded with the help of this trojan, will certainly be cleaned, as well, I’d advise you to use Loaris Trojan Remover.
RaccoonStealer removal guide
To detect and remove all malicious programs on your computer using Loaris Trojan Remover, it’s better to use Standard or Full scan. Removable scan, as well as Custom, will scan only specified folders, so these types of scans cannot provide the full information.
You can observe the detects till the scan process goes. Nevertheless, to perform any actions against detected malicious items, you need to wait until the process is over, or to interrupt the scanning process.
To choose the appropriate action for each detected malicious programs, click the knob in front of the detection name of detected malicious programs. By default, all malware will be moved to quarantine.
- What is Trojan Horse: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_horse_(computing)
- RaccoonStealer VirusTotal Report: